BOSTON, May 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) today announced a new release of BoldChat, a market-leading live chat and omni-channel customer engagement solution. Building on its proven success, BoldChat 10.0 offers organizations the flexibility and control to expand their omni-channel engagement strategy and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The upcoming release includes a fully re-designed web-based agent interface to increase agent efficiency and provide support for new channels -- including video chat for high-touch matters and intelligent auto-answer to drive self-service for routine issues. BoldChat now offers a full spectrum of engagement options businesses need to provide a seamless, consistent and personalized experience that meets the rising expectations of today’s connected customer.
Great customer experience and support is proving to be one of the most important ways a company can distinguish themselves. According to a recent research report by Forrester Research, more than half of US online adults will abandon their online purchase if they cannot find a quick answer to their questions, and 73% say that valuing their time is the most important thing a company can do to provide them with good service. The report goes on to note that organizations have the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage by delivering a differentiated contact center experience.
The latest release of BoldChat is designed specifically to adapt to the changing buyer journey, helping companies communicate through the most appropriate engagement channel for the question, the situation, and the customer. By customizing the experience, companies can engage customers more seamlessly in order to decrease time to resolution, build loyalty, boost sales and turn customer engagement into a competitive advantage. With this latest release, BoldChat adds:
- More Engagement Channels: In addition to live chat, email, SMS and social management, BoldChat now offers video chat for white glove service, personal consultations, 1:1 product demonstrations and high-end purchases, and intelligent auto-answer functionality to empower customers to quickly self-service for routine sales and support issues. In addition to offering a broad set of channels out of the box, customers also have the ability to switch between those channels without losing the context of the conversation – making escalation from auto-answer to live chat or live chat to video chat effortless.
- New Agent Interface: BoldChat’s intuitive, modern UI arms agents with a unified view of the customer experience to make them more efficient and effective. The web-based interface includes shortcuts and pre-built commands to keep agents hands on the keyboard, so they can work faster. It is architected for omni-channel engagement to streamline incoming communications in one interface.
- Greater Control and Flexibility: Robust routing capabilities go beyond traditional routing and workload distribution to understand the context of certain customer engagements, weigh them appropriately and route them based on available capacity. This allows companies to set an agent’s work capacity and then assign incoming interactions based on agent capacity and the complexity of the interaction.
“Companies today have very little room for error when it comes to delivering exceptional customer experience,” said Dave Campbell, Vice President of Marketing, Customer Engagement and Support Products at LogMeIn. “They want their problems solved quickly and easily regardless of what channel they are communicating on. By adding new engagement channels and a more efficient and effective agent interface, the latest version of BoldChat helps expand our ability to provide true omni-channel engagement and arms agents with the tools and information they need to engage with their customers in the right way for the right situation – increasing both agent productivity and customer satisfaction.”
Pricing and Availability
New engagement channels are available today; all other features will be generally available in June 2016. Contact your BoldChat sales representative for pricing details.
- Blog: Introducing a New BoldChat
- Whitepaper: The Value of Customer Experience Quantified
- Trends 2016: The Future Of Customer Service
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) simplifies how people connect to each other and the world around them. With millions of users worldwide, our cloud-based solutions make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers and products anywhere, anytime. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with offices in Bangalore, Budapest, Dublin, London, San Francisco and Sydney.
Contact: Alison Parker
Source: LogMeIn, Inc.